Equipment Rentals Near Me
There are many things we find ourselves needing in life, but not always do we need it for life. Many of us will at some point run into a project around the house where we simply don’t have the tools and equipment to get the job done. At this point we have two options.
- Run to the local store to buy the item
- Find equipment rentals near me and rent it for a short period of time
The second option is ideal if this is a once in a lifetime type of project. Even if you think you might need the tool again in a few years, rent a new one then instead of letting it rust in your garage!
Equipment Rentals Near Me – Using The Map
Using the above map, you can quickly track down the closest rental companies that can rent all sorts of equipment. Don’t find yourself in a bind, or paying way too much for a tool you might only use once in your life. Find a company near you and rent it instead.
Type of Equipment Rentals Available
Power Tool Rentals
A number of tools for landscaping is better off rented. If you’re not looking to hire a landscaper then it can be worthwhile to rent the tools you need to build out your beautiful masterpiece. Once the job is completed, buying any tools you need to maintain your yard would be the best solution.
Power Tool Rentals
A very popular rental item. Have a weird job where you need a special tool? Likely won’t need it again? Go rent a trusted brand from your local rental company.
Some great brands to trust in the power tool space:
Plumbing Equipment Rentals
You don’t have to be a plumber to rent this kind of equipment. Are you a handy person but just don’t have the tools on hand to fix that pesky leak? Then just rent the equipment! A lot of rental companies can also point you in the direction of any supplies you might need, sometimes even selling it themselves.
Earth Moving Equipment
One great thing about this is that for large jobs on your property, you can often either just rent the equipment or hire someone to help with the job as well. If you know how to use the equipment however, simply renting instead of hiring a company to do it for you can save you a lot of money.
Masonry Equipment Rentals
Laying brick? This isn’t an everyday task and chances are you are better off just renting the equipment. There are a number of great tools available to make sure sure job ends up looking exactly as you had hoped. Chances are any company that rents masonry equipment can also provide tips and tricks for you as well.
Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- If you took the time and money to buy that rarely used piece of equipment, chances are you might be the go-to in your neighborhood when someone needs to use it too! This could be a pro or a con, whether you don’t like being bothered or if you enjoy being generous (or collecting favors).
- Renting is often cheaper than buying an item outright
- Renting can end up being more expensive if you need it more often than you think, paying each time to rent it
- With renting, you don’t need to worry about storage and maintenance – which is a huge bonus if it’s expensive to maintain or large in size
- If you’re a business, then renting is an expense where purchasing is a capital purchase.