Capital One Bank Near Me
Welcome to the Capital One Bank! More than just a credit card company, Capital One offers full service banking. From their flagship cards to auto loans, lines of credit and savings account, you can find what you need at your the Capital One bank near me.
Chances are you can find a bank not too far from home, but it might not be the most convenient to get to. While they are a very profitable institution, there’s only 812 branches in the world. While that may sound like a lot, it can’t guarantee unless you live in a manager city that there’s a branch nearby. They do however have 2,000 Capital One ATMs you can access.
Capital One Bank Near Me – Just Use The App
Use the above application to find the nearest Capital One. If you’re up north, you might be limited in finding one in your area. Either way you shouldn’t have an issue if you’re already a Capital One customer. Thinking about joining online? Maybe it is best to see where the nearest physical location is to you. Chances are you might want to go in to speak with someone at some point.
Other American Banks Near Me
- Current CEO: Richard Fairbank (founder as well)
- Headquarters: Virginia United States
- Founded In: July 1994
- Assets: $334,048 billion
Does Capital One Only Offer Credit Cards?
- Most people first heard of Capital One through their catchy TV commercials featuring the “Hands In My Pockets” jingle. This ads did incredibly well for letting the world know that Capital One offers no-fee credit cards with low rates and great cash back. The only issue with this is that it leaves the viewer feeling like Capital One is primarily a credit card company.
- Capital One is more than just credit cards. They offer full service lending and savings accounts too. If you’re a company fan, you might be interested to know they have an Investing division as well.
- That being said, over 60% of the company’s revenue does still come from credit cards. around 30% from consumer banking and 10% from commercial clients.
Other Notes On Capital One
The Capital One Financial Corporation is a holding company of all of the banks’ divisions. They make up one of the Fortune 500 companies (around 112 at the time of this post). Some subsidiaries include:
- Capital One Investing
- Capital One Canada
- Capital One Auto Finance
It is also interesting to note that in both the 1990’s and 2003, Capital One was the fourth-largest customer of USPS (United States Postal Service). You know they must have sent so much mail!
You may however be saddened to discover that Capital One, especially relative to other financial institutions, has a very low rate of giving. Their charitable contributions were around 0.024% of revenue (versus .11% on average for other banks). They have disputed these accusations stating that they have in fact donated more than 6 times that amount to the sum of approximately $30 million.
With over 2,000 global ATMs, you should be able to find an ATM nearby that will meet your needs. There’s also the option of using any banks’ ATM when you’re in a bind. Or even a convenience store or gas station would have one. You’ll just need to pay a few dollars on fees to have that convenience.