RBC Near Me
Welcome to the Royal Bank of Canada! We’re number one! We’re number one! It’s true, the Royal Bank of Canada is the country’s largest bank. But, not by much as TD Bank is on their tail. Find an RBC near me and setup an appointment to talk with a qualified professional.
One interesting fact about RBC is their attempt to merge with BMO bank back in 1998 before the federal government decided to squash that plan. To their mistake, they literally waited until 4 hours before making the announcement public to tell the then current Finance Minister of Canada, Paul Martin. After all the work of negotiations (not a full extensive negotiation however), they were shut down simply on the fact that it would not be in the best interest of Canadians.
RBC Near Me – On The Map
Find the nearest RBC above in the Google Maps results. You should see any available branch and potentially any RBC ATM if they’re using Google My Business properly! As the largest Canadian bank with over 1,200 branches you shouldn’t have a hard time finding one. Wondering what is the RBC institution number? The RBC institution number is 003.
Other Canadian Banks Near Me
- Current CEO: David McKay
- Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario
- Founded In: 1864 in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Assets: $1,074.208 Billion
RBC Service Offering
- Basic retail banking much like any other bank
- Mobile cheque deposit
- Late night banking and weekends in select locations
- Lending, saving and investment products
- Peace of mind by banking with the country’s biggest bank
- RBC – Much like every bank, RBC is no different in the fact that it is run, owned and operated by a holding company. Typically known as RBC it also operates as Royal Bank of Canada, not to be confused with its retail banking arm, RBC Royal Bank of Canada. Confusing, right?
- RBC Bank – Ther American division of RBC, now a lot larger and stronger as of 2015 when they finalized the acquisition of America’s City National Bank.
- RBC Dominion Securities – Much like many mutual fund arms of a bank, Dominion Securities is where many middle class families seek both basic investment advice as well as low cost lending.
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada – Finally, the bank we’ve all been looking for nearby! It’s the retail bank of RBC. For some reason they have the bank shortened and spelled out together in the name.
- RBC Insurance – Currently one of the largest Canadian insurance companies, serving over 5 million people. It would only be natural for the country’s largest bank to also own the country’s largest insurance company.
- RBC Capital Markets – Where the money making truly happens, the trading floor. Although these days few trades actually take place on the floor of any stock exchange. Instead, they are made by massive computers located close by, if not still inside the building.
- RBC Wealth Management – Where the affluent look after the affluent. Top RBC employees will help make sure people with the big bucks (multi millions to billions) are
Find an ATM for RBC near me and you could very well skip past all those pesky teller lines. More often than not, all most people need is some sort of cash withdrawal, as most people find themselves in a bind when they do need (because no one has cash anymore), it can be a desperate time to track down an ATM. Keep in mind that most banks, RBC included, will allow you to deposit a cheque by a picture instead of needing to go to even an ATM to deposit it. All you need is access to the internet and a smart phone to take the photo.